We have taken the highest security measures while creating the 1K Daily Profit platform. However, there are some things you can do to ensure you are doubly safe.
1. Create strong passwords
2. Use two-factor authentication (2FA)
- Make sure the password is a minimum of eight characters long.
- Make the password a combination of upper case and lowercase letters, numbers, and special characters.
- Do not use numbers or alphabets in a sequence – 23456789 or abcdefgh.
- Make the password random, meaningless, and hard to decipher.
- Remember your password.
- Don’t make the password related to you.
- Use a different password for every account.
This is a type of additional security coverage that requires you to enter a one-time verification code along with your password when you want to log into your online account.
3. Social engineering
Social engineering is a kind of trick on someone trying to get into your account. Social engineering requires them to perform some type of action or reveal confidential information that only you would know. Of course, you would have pre-programmed this information into your computer, and therefore you know what this information is. Security questions are a form of social engineering. Some types of security questions are:
4. Take concrete steps to prevent data theft
- What is your mother’s maiden name?
- What was the name of your first school teacher?
- What is your favorite color?
5. Be aware and notify of any strange activity
- Don’t provide your account login details to anybody.
- Don’t open email attachments from strangers.
- Check the web address before entering sensitive data.
Keep a regular check on your account information, bank balance, credit and debit card details, and transactions made from your card. We should be notified of any discrepancies, as well as the police so that further action can be taken.